O.M.C. Outboard spares.

Member Removed

A friend of mine living in Bedfordshire, is giving up his outboard engine repair business and moving to Spain to live. He is one of the "old school" and will be sorely missed by a lot of folks in this area, particularly me. He has kept my engines running for the past 30 years or more.

He has a very large quantity of O.M.C. outboard engine spares to dispose of at silly prices. The spares are both electrical and mechanical, and are mostly for 1960's 1970's and 1980's models. He also has some miscellaneous casings, engine parts, and other parts for other makes of outboard.

There are boxes and boxes of bits locked away in an old shipping container.

Unfortunately there is no inventory, but the man himself knows more or less what he has, and whereabouts where it is.

He is off to Spain on 4th March for about 4 weeks, and by June or July he hopes to be living in Spain permanently.

So if any member needs any bits for an OMC engine, if you let me know your requirements, I will type them up and deliver them to him on his return, and I will forward his reply and price directly to you, (he doesn't believe in computers or mobile phones).

Should anyone be interested in buying the entire stock, he is asking