Advice

Manic Moore

Me and a mate are going to give the harbour a crack on Monday morning for a few flounder, we hope!

Would you reconmmend anchoring up some where or drifting. In either case any advice on where and how would help, as last time we did not get a sniff all day (about a month ago). We were drifting the channels around Green Island.

We have room for one more if any one is interested, (you would have to bring your own life jacket as I only have 2.

Thanks in antisipation

Manic ( Gordon ) dry.gif

Flounders have been showing up on the mudflats of Holten Mere. If your looking for bigguns they seem to have come from Holes Bay although not in numbers. Another spot is amongst the moorings off of the old sea water swimming baths near the rear entrance to the town quay marina. As the month goes on I would be looking at areas down the bottom end of the harbour, around gravel point and south deep.

Martin

alot of the big ones have been coming from holes bay but it is not always easy to fish holes bay because of the tide me and my mate were going to fish it but the tide is out when we want to go.

we are going to try down by poole quay.

mind you what kind of boat have you got if you have a smallish boat you could fish down by the wareham river entrance right in by the reed beds when we fished down there we had 8 flounders.

tight lines sam