Hi All

Member Removed

I have seen your site whilst browsing and I must say it looks very interesting and well laid out.

I will be fishing on malcolms boat the True Blue on 4th dec and staying overnight on the front in one of the hotels.(can't remember which one).

I do alot of fishing from swansea and cardiff boats plus we venture over to minehead on dave roberts boat the Alykat.

I am chairman of the Carling Wales sac which was set up the beginning of this year due to the politics of the wfsa pms. we left on mass.I see you have same sort of problems.

I would be interested in speaking to mr M.Diffey who I believe is your secretary.

nice to see another Diffey fisherman.being an unusual name to say the least.

anybody wanting info on the welsh coast only needs to go to the gower rockhoppers,you'll find a very informative site once logged in.

If I don't see anybody on the 4th then I should see you on the poole species comp next year.we had two teams in this year but they did crap,

al the best

charlie....

Hi Charlie

Firstly welcome to Poole Bay Small Boat A/C enjoy the forum.

From your post I assume you mean NFSA. You may have seen from our posts that an EGM has been called by 6 of the Poole affilliated clubs. We are going to try and change things for the better. Our proposals would put the power back with the members and affilliated clubs, this would be a step in the right direction, making all officers of OUR federation acountable to the membership.

Will it work or make a difference? we can only try.

I dont think Mr. Diffey belongs to our club, he certainly isn't our hon sec. I believe he belongs to Poole Dolphins another of our local club's but I may be wrong on that one.

I hope you have a good day afloat on True Blue, please give my regards to Malcomn Collins the skipper.

As I said earlier enjoy the forum, all are welcome (well almost all) we are a freindly buch that enjoy our fishing and like a laugh

Cheers

Martin

Chairman PBSBAC

Thanks martin we are suposed to be chasing those big cod down your way on saturday.last year I was hitting blonde rays to 4 whole squid.

They are hitting a few cod around our way at the moment to about 18lb as the bigger ones will hit around jan-feb off swansea.

even fishing for bass in the summer I had a blonde ray on a wide eyed shad.

ok I admit it.it was caught in the tail of a blonde about 10lb and thought it was a good bass as this fish gave a good account of it's self.

charlie....

Guest Guest_charlie the cod_Fisherman

thanks rich maybe one day the number one club can take on the number one club in south wales.

Although we don't own our own boats (not for the want of wishing)we do have some every good boat anglers including 5 ex welsh internationals.north wales seem to have this monopoly at the moment but that is another story.

trips next year see some of us fishing from swansea,poole,miehead to scotland for those barn doors they catch up there.

charlie....

Hi Charlie - I am responsible for the trail aways and comps against other clubs. Next year we have a comp with Burnham, so a comp with your guys is not out of the question.

If you would like to take things further - PM me and Ill send you my email address to discuss the possibility.

Adam Franklin

PBSBAC - Trail-away Commadore