Fowler Pen Marine

Paul D

Hi fella's,

Thanks firstly to the webhosts (Paul in particular) for allowing us to advertise, I have agreed with him to sponsor a couple of bits and bobs for the honour or being on the home page (FP Marine).

We are an independent Marine Insurance brokerage with access to the entire marine market. We are part of the A-One Insurance group which have been going since 1993 and are very established.

Please visit the site and I would appreciate your honest thoughts (positive and negative)

www.fowlerpenfoldmarine.com

As I have stated to Paul, I will be more than happy to look at discussing your Marine Insurance, both Private Craft and Marine Trades (Marine Engineers, Boatyards etc etc). I head up the division so will no doubt be able to provide extremely competitive terms, I will make sure that if I can beat your current price I will do so as much as I can!

If you want to chat about anything please call me on 01202 854557 (9-5 m-f) or 07557 524811 any time. I hope to be hearing from you soon and I will negotiate some top deals to club members!!!!!!!

Thanks to Little Sal for the plug, I think you dealt with one of my colleagues in my absence.

Many thanks

Dom Taylor

AKA - Dommyboy

• 4 months later...

Any time Jamie.

The benefits of using a broker is we can access insurers and markets others cant/dont use. Also in the event of a claim you get the help from your broker who acts with your interests first rather than the insurer.

Glad I could help and good doing business with you.

As ever, if anyone would like a quote on their boat please allow me the chance to save you money....especially as members of PBSBAC get a 10% saving on standard rates minimum.

Give me a call

Dom

01202 854557 or 07557 854811.

Attending the next PBSBAC meeting if anyone a quote.