sept 3 - sept 10

Shanew

Hi Everyone

Im down fishing poole on my boat sept3 - sept10 if anybody would like to join me on a couple off trips out.

WHEN THE MISSUS AINT GOT ME SIGHT SEEING !!! OR SHOPPING !! biggrin.gif

new to this type off fishing any offers to show me some pointers would be very appreciated.

ps may be fishing the open if any body wants a trip too

regards

Shane

I'm sure you'll get some takers.

Plus, what good timing, you've chosen to visit on the weekend of the PBSBAC Annual Open Competition!

It's on the 4th of September, watch the forum for details (have a look at the posts for previous years for an idea of what it entails) cool.gif

Hi paul

That would be great doubled up with neo.

I have booked caravan at rockley so we can get some trips out in week weather permiting.

Will contact you nearer time so we can make arangements.

Are you entering open on sunday?

Shane

Always fish the Open on the Sunday, but if you are relatively new to your boat and the weather is a bit lumpy, you might not want to buddy up with me!

There will be plenty of boats on the Open though and buddy boats everywhere smile.gif

Other days, as always depends on if I can get time of work. Open comp is about the only day I actually fish out of Poole on my own boat.

Week day trips always difficult for me as spend all my time working sad.gif

Hi Paul,

Just checked my shifts and I am off the 7th and 8th Sept. I am based in Poole at Cobbs Quay and weather permitting I will be out. I can meet up with you and share a day in the bay. make contact closer to the date.