Member Removed

First of all folks.....this is a first for me.....never posted anything before other than in a letterbox or the post office.

Next...thanks you for the warm welcome when I joined.

Not caught a fish from my boat yet this year. Only went out for a couple of hours in June and been a bit committed with work and other stuff.

The only time that I was free the weather was crap!

Anyway, this weekend looks to be good and I can't work another week without catching a few....don't care what species.

I am coming down from Swindon on Friday morning and staying over until possibly Sunday.

I will slip the boat (Flying Fisherman) at Cobbs Quay and take a temp.birth.

Will fill the boat up with rag,squid and tackle and probably run out to pick up some Macas for bait...might even do a night or evening session and then wing it for the rest of the weekend.

Have not got any crew.... Mrs. A's not too keen on the motion on the ocean so if anyone fancies a trip out please give me a call on 07885 713325.

I have a radio licence but not got my digital radio yet so have not got an MMSI number. So if you are out in the next few days and would like to chat just call on 16. Forgive me if I don't come back first time as I will be pulling the 'biguns' in and dare not let go of the rods.

Derek

Thanks Jim

Will report anything interesting,,,been out on charter boats off and on over the years. Flying Fisherman is my first boat and I am really looking forward to getting some serious fishing in.

The previous owner left his marks in the satnav and I've taken note of the ones on the club site,so plenty to go at.

Derek