Capsized at Mudeford

charlieannear

Won't argue with you there, boys

On Sunday as we were coming back around just outside the bouyed bathing area by the beach huts, i saw a pillock on a jet-ski towing a wakeboarder inside the bathing area, next thing i saw was a snorkler doing all the right things (towing a diver down flag) directly in his path we tried to wave him off and he completely ignored us and managed to pass between the snorkler and his flag at about 30mph missing him by inches. I made a point of stopping said Chav and correcting him on the error of his his ways, to which he responded with the victory sign and promptly set off again into the bathing area at full speed with his mate telling me i was a part of the female anatomy, at this point i thought it was time to call Harbour patrol and things apparently got a bit heated when the Chavs were chatted to with some-one getting punched out, ski's been impounded, police involved, just waiting to see what happens next ? ohmy.gif

Then as we passed the Shingles we were passed across the Bow by Three more jet-ski's, 6 people on them 1 lifejacket between them. Mad unsure.gif

Simon L

We have them up here as well. last sat the sea fret was down to nothing. two blokes went out in a speedboat god knows what happened the boat sank they were found three hours later clinging to a petrol can by a local fisherman. they had no safety gear on board not even a mobile phone.

It's beyond belief

reg

idiots.....and there plentyful. i either see 20knots in the 4 knots area, or end up nearly upside down from the huge wake from the cruisers that hammer past with out thought of others (like last week in hurst race sick.gif )

Coddy, it had really flattened off by tea time. I wish i had of been out there rolleyes.gif

ASBO's can relate to waterborne yobbery. Can't see why the council and police cannot crack down on this sort of behaviour. It was only two years ago a tosser on a jet ski killed a bather off the beach within the bathing buoyage.

It seems that he users of PWC learn nothing, usually at the expense of others.

Very few of them bother to take any rudimentary training on the water born mopeds, other than the being a dick course.

I just wish they would take their blessed machines elsewhere, like the straights of homuz.

Hate them.