Anyone For Coffee

TomBettle

'Huston, we have a problem!' wink.gif

Mad Mike

Thanks Mike

Good of you to say so.

Well nobody came for the coffee! weep.gif

Bob F popped in, but looked completely bemused when I started running around with coffee mugs and getting water for the kettle.

He had only popped in on the offchance about something else and knew nothng about my offer of a WI coffee morning (bring your own carrot cake).

A decidedly chilled out Martin called saying he may drop by later.....

Well, the kettle will be bl@@dy cold by then won't it! mad.gif

Tom

Well, the kettle will be bl@@dy cold by then won't it!

Ahh, bless sad.gif

Tom I would love to have come as Carol had just gone into the hands on hips 'This house is filthy' mode. Meaning of course the were two strands of cotton on the new carpet and the TV stand hadn't been sandblasted and chrome plated for at least 10 minutes.

But I am stuck here because Morgans (my son) girl friend (live in lover as we like to call her) has just been brought back from hospital having had her appendix removed. (now I'll never know how the book ended) but she does have a very nice preface biggrin.gif

Mad Mike

Tom I would love to have come as Carol had just gone into the hands on hips 'This house is filthy' mode.

Next time Mike, give her your finest leer and suggest you start with the bedroom. It's got me summarily evicted to the garden before now biggrin.gif

unsure.gif

blink.gif

weep.gif

Steve

Tom I would love to  have come as Carol had just gone into the hands on hips 'This house is filthy' mode.

Next time Mike, give her your finest leer and suggest you start with the bedroom. It's got me summarily evicted to the garden before now biggrin.gif

unsure.gif

blink.gif

weep.gif

Steve

Brilliant, that sorta thing takes real cunning or maybe a lot of guts laugh.gif

Mad Mike