What To Do!

DommyBoy

Going drifting thru Lymington on monday......(hopefully) and was wondering if anyone actually thinks its worth it?

What will i catch?

What bait?

Method?

Any other marks worth trying while the weather is cr@p?

Dom

"Drifting"

More like paragliding.

You may be lcuky and pick up a flounder or bass to worm baits, but make sure you don't drift too fast.

Coddy, spot on, I think its free parking oct to march, but always best to check on the board, if its not free parking, I always drive around past the pub, and park up alongside the houses where its free parking all day, and if you are chartering or launching early, then places are abundant.

Dommy, I would try to steam around to the mouth of Beaulieu River, and have a bash just off Seagull Island, it is marked on your chart, excellent for late bass, its also a good mark for sole, a fish two ounces under the brittish boat record was taken here this year.....not by me alas!! If that is quiet, steam up along to stone point, just off Lepe Beach, where there is a marker at the end of the gravel bank, and either drift over that, or bounce a small ball weight loaded with a bunch of raggies over the low bank, for bass and flatties. Plaice have been taken on the sandy area just calshot side of that gravel area, so bung the hook down and give that a bash too.

Tight Lines

Rich