He Could'nt Win

jack

There was a young lad called Bill Odd. all his life he was tormented by those around him because of his name, Eventually he grew up and became a successful commercial fisherman, and the owner of several charter boats,

When Odd was near to death, he gathered all his kin around him and said " I have been tormented by my name all my life,so I want you to promise that when I die you bury me and leave my headstone BLANK."

They all agreed, and carried out his wishes,.. and to this day when people pass his blank headstone, they all say "That's Odd ! " ...jack

What do u call a man with a car on his head? A.Jack

A bloke in a restaurant looks at the man on the table next to him eating a tasty bowl of chilli. He asks the waitress for the same and she replies that it was so popular and that they have no more left.

The bloke on the next table wipes his chin and and says that he has finished. The first man looks over and comments that he hasnt eaten any of it and that the bowl is still full. He then asks if he can finish it off for him. The man agrees and passes over his bowl of chilli for the first man to scoff down.

Nearly finished he screams that a mouse is in the bottom of his bowl, followed by him vomiting what he has eaten back in to the bowl.

He then comments to the man who gave him the bowl that there was a mouse at the bottom of the dish. The man then replies that he knew because that was how far through the dinner he had got. sick.gifsick.gif