The President

Swainiac

The President of the united states goes to a primary school, to meet pupils. He attends a lesson, just prior to lunch.....Right kids......I'm the President of the United Ststes of America...the greatest nation on earth....any questions for me??

Little johnny in front row.......yes Sir...I have three

Pres. Three!!!!

Johnny....Yes sir three....1.Howcome you are president of our great nation, with less than 50% of the electoral vote? 2. Why havent you caught Osama Bin Laden yet? and 3. Why onearth did you invade Iraq without full support from the UN security council??

Just then the lunch bell goes unexpectedly...Right guys of to lunch, I'll be back for more Q's after.....

After lunch, the president addresses the same class...ok guys any q's? A different child shoots his hand up...me sir..me sir.

Pres. Ok son what is your question??

Tommy....I have five sir!

Pres. Five!!!

Tommy. Yes sir Howcome you are president of our great nation with less than half the vote...why havent you caught Osama Bin Laden?....Why did u invade Iraq?? Why did the dinner bell go early??? and where is little johnny???