Stable kayak

Graham Nash

I wanted desperately to join in the fun with the kayakers a couple of years ago but unfortunately my balance was nothing like them nutters and I had to sit bolt upright and still otherwise I was over! So the kayaks were sold and i was back to "proper boat" fishing, and to be honest I had no interest in going back to it (it's a bit like motor cycling, loads of protective clothing and preparation required, which is a negative for someone like me, although the rewards can be impressive as has been shown on some of the threads on here).

BUT then I saw this ....... http://www.planetseafishing.com/reviews/re...om-hawk-kayaks/ ph34r.gifph34r.gif

Surely even I could feel safe in one of them!

Has anyone tried/seen one?

Edited by Graham Nash

Graham , it was a shame you didnt get on with the yakking, i still believe there are more stable ones than those that you had and with a little training you could have really enjoyed it, as for the freedom hawk kayaks they are designed more for standing when fishing flat water , not something you would really want to go to sea with .

I know you are having a ball with your new boat now but if you still have your drysuit and can get to the flounder meet next week there will be some very stable kayaks for you to try .

It would be good to have you out with the " Nutters " again .

biggrin.gif

Ben