Coarse fishing from a kayak

Member Removed

Firstly; thanks for the warm welcome to the forum and the club.

I guess a few of you must wander into freshwater from time to time?

I plan to use my kayak all over the country (where allowed) to catch as many species as possible from different rivers. I trip to the wye is planned in a few weeks time and the kayak will be on board.

Rich (Dave?)

Firstly; thanks for the warm welcome to the forum and the club.

I guess a few of you must wander into freshwater from time to time?

I plan to use my kayak all over the country (where allowed) to catch as many species as possible from different rivers. I trip to the wye is planned in a few weeks time and the kayak will be on board.

Rich (Dave?)

Hi Rich.

If you take a look on Anglers afloat there are alot of people that fish freshwater.I have only paddled on a few rivers but never fished them.

Here is a link.

You will need to join to view the forums.

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk/index.html

I cant see the point of fresh water fishing, but thats a personal thing as i like to eat what i catch, however we are all different and i guess my mind is there for teh changing biggrin.gif

If you like the idea of travelling around the coutry with like minded people, having a few beers, BBQ's and fishing in safe environements (as safe as this sport can be), then also check out this thread "http://anglersafloat.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=meets&action=display&thread=9241" which consists of the 2010 event list.

many of us go to a lot of them, some just pick a few, there is one later in the year at lowestof that has a salt water cod and fresh water section where people can go where they like and do what they want.

hope to see you at some of them