Does anybody need crew?

Simon

Starting on the 15th I'm off work for a week, well not quite true, I'm working flexi time and also have to refit a bathroom during the same week. All this whilst my better half is away on holiday in Cornwall with the little ones!! weep.gifweep.gifweep.gif

This gets me thinking... wink.gif If anybody needs/has space for crew during this period please let me know. I will work night shifts to get the bathroom finishing if I have to. biggrin.gif

Just hope my wife doesn't read this or I'll be returfing the garden aswell laugh.gif

Simon

Just spoke to Jacquie,

I'm thinking " Sod the wind " So We could launch early,

Have a try for some fish, and then whiz over to the Family Day.

So Simon, I have a space for you.

And we could take another as well .

Jim biggrin.gif

Simon,

How's the bathroom going? I am down tomorrow for the weekend....taking a temp.berth at Cobbs Quay.

Gonna try to get out tomorrow afternoon to catch a few Macas (weather permitting).

Might fish into the evening.

Will be fishing Sat. and Sun, So if you want to wet a line you'd be welcome....I won't be on line so call 07885 713325.

Derek

Unfortunately the en-suite is only half finished, my excuse... I got called in to work mid-week but it's not a problem honey, at least we can use the main bathroom! ouff, it got me off the hook for a while!!! but I will have to get finished next week.

I wish I could have joined you on Sat & Sun Derek, but I'm really glad I managed to make Friday night biggrin.gif. Good company & fish, what more can anybody ask for! I had a great time, although after an eary start on Friday morning I was starting to feel slightly worse for ware at 5.00am.

I must say, I'm very impressed with night fishing and will definately be doing this again! Great species count.

Derek mentioned he was going to post a catch report so I will leave it there.

Thanks again Derek.