Looking For A Trip 11thnov

Sprinter

Hi

my brother in law is comming up this weekend and we are looking for a trip (private or charter), There are actually three of us as my Son would want to go or i can start adding more probably if needed.

If anyone has a boat with 2 or 3 spaces on (Professional or Private) we would love to get some fishing in.

I think its time for me to stop lurking and get active with the club as well blink.gif

Cheers

Paul

(07790 492074)

Hi Zed

Due to the fact our Open comp is on Sunday 12th

I think you may get more luck if you could fish Sunday

There was another post offering a space on one of the big Cats out of Poole so you may get lucky there, the boats deck is huge so you may all get onboard, search for a post about seaspray

I hope you get a trip

Charlie

Eborman

thanks for the reply i have left a message on my brother in laws mobils (but i know he does not use the mobile during the day) asking if he can go home later on Sunday so we can take these spaces.

I just need to wait for him to get back to me now, any idea what time you are planning to get back in on Sunday?

will get back to you as soon as possible

Paul

Appologies and thanks

Sorry for the effort you have put in finding spaces and replying but he cannot make it as he has to go back to Cornwall early so sorry about that

and thanks for checking around for us, i think i will give you a call later and start seeing if me and my son can get a fishing trip out with you as it has been far to long since we have been out ( over a year now)

Will almost certainly join this club as its a friendly place to be

Cay onthe oggin blink.gif