Pedal Seat.

Shropfisher

I have a Blue folding seat with Alluminium Pedastol, no damage to the seat, came with my Sea hog, but I never fitted it, Swopped boats so no longer required. I am coming down to Poole area house hunting 10th Sept till 20th Sept, and will happily give to first Club member that claims it. either Phone, 01743 340435, or send e-mail, pm. I need to clear as I'm moving after 24 years of hording.

I have a Blue folding seat with Alluminium Pedastol, no damage to the seat, came with my Sea hog, but I never fitted it, Swopped boats so no longer required. I am coming down to Poole area house hunting 10th Sept till 20th Sept, and will happily give to first Club member that claims it. either Phone, 01743 340435, or send e-mail, pm. I need to clear as I'm moving after 24 years of hording.

Yes please and quite happy to exchange limited quantity of cash too biggrin.gif

Mad Mike

Mad Mike

It's Yours Mike, I will be staying at Merley Court Caravan park, or we can meet up some were, let me know your Mobile number and I will call you when I'm down there.

Mad Mike

It's Yours Mike, I will be staying at Merley Court Caravan park, or we can meet up some were, let me know your Mobile number and I will call you when I'm down there.

Super, thanks. My home phone is 01202 570555.

Also any advice required on the areas around Poole/Bournemouth please ask.

We get a hUUUUUUUUge property section in our local paper and also in the give away rag. Would you like this weeks posted up to you?

If so PM me your address.

Mad Mike

• 2 weeks later...