Shetland Alaska 500

Camira

I have just recently put my boat up for sale as I have recently purchased a bigger boat. Danny Boy and provided many days of fun fishing and family days out. Curently the boat is out of the water and can be viewed by arrangement.

500Details of the boat:

Shetland Alaska

Year 1989 Serial Number 388.

Colour - See Pic attached

Engine - Evenrude 40Hp EPLO, has a full service history (althogh not yet serviced for 2004/5) Full set of covers (New in 1999) NewSteering Cable (Last Year) New Prop (Last Year) run's well and in my experience has been very reliable.

Trainler - Snipe Gav trainler again serviced only 2 years ago.

Electric's - Boat comes with Fish/depth Finder, H/Held GPS and VHF Radio, Compass, Nav Lights (Tested but not fully wired to main box)

Extra's - 4 x S/Steel Rod Holders, 3 Fuel Tanks, Battery, Ladders, Anchor and Ropes.

GRP Tender is available for a few beers.

The boat has been completed overhalled by an engerneer at Cobbs, fully antifouled and in his opnion a great little boat. I've used the boat for fishing and have taken her from X/Church to Weymouth (weather permitting). The Boat and Engine are the original package. I have a complete folder of all work/service undertaken and parts purchased by myself and other owners.

The asking price is

post-10-1105536688.jpg

• 2 weeks later...