The birth of a Cat

biggcol

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Colin

Hope friday is a great success. Whilst driving arround to avoid the rain yesterday we just happenend to pass a flying cat. If i can get the photo on i will do.

She is looking fine i bet you cant wait, by the way we are on holiday on the isle of white

Mick

This is it off to the Island in a mo. Mind you we got back from Spain last night only to find a message on the answerphone from Shaun at cheetah saying they are running a "BIT" late and she still has to have her sea trial!!!! So my timings could be a bit out, we have our fingers crossed that there are no problems, and she comes home with us today. It has dampened the excitement a bit but we are going to the Island anyway 'cos we have the ferry booked.

Hope to make it to the meeting tonight. Thanks for all the good wishes. Mick if you are near Ventnor we will be there till at least lunch time.

Colin and Bobi

p.s. I'm sure we will fit you in somewhere biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Colin

Glad you have finally got her home. For some reason i thought you were collecting her on friday and had planned to watch your maiden voyage. I was hard to keep track on the phone wed pages.

I had no idea where she was and just by chance saw her hanging there on tuesday.

Cant wait to see her in the water,

Mick

http://www.pbsbac.co.uk/photoalbum/display...e.php?pos=-2582

Edited by Barney

That's a great pic Mick. It's one angle we havn't seen well done.

Thanks Bob we couldn't find any champers when we got home so had a large scotch instead wink.gif I might have to get you to check out all the nmea stuff for me if you have a bit of free time cos you are so good (thats me creeping) biggrin.gif

I will put a few pics on when I get time we were out fishing yesterday so didn't get time.

Colin

• 1 month later...