hello all

mike02380

hello everyone!

I have been lurking around these forums for a while and have met and been fishing with a couple of you (thanks Gordon and Paul) I popped along to the meeting on thursday and joined the club properly, I was the big bald guy loitering around by the door biggrin.gif (still waiting for forum upgrade) I recently bought myself an orkney 520 powered by a 40hp 4stroke yamaha (no name yet, can't think of one!) and have had a couple of trips pottering around in her and i've caught a few mackerel/pout and wrasse. I have been fishing for many years from the beach and kayak. I am mainly intending to launch from Lymington as it seems a good slip and it is fairly local to me with some free parking down the road. i'm looking forward to catching some cod in the coming months and hoping the weather will be kind.

See you all around

Mike

Hiya Mike.

I did see you Thursday night.I was also lurking around at the back near the door biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif .

I will be at the next meeting and as many more after as I possibly can(work depending).

I do alot of fishing Lymington way.Tanners lane,its an easy launch for us kayakers and only need to paddle out a few hundred yards biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif .

Hope to see you on the water sometime.