Hello, quick membership question....

jay kay

Hello, so I took all of your advice and joined as I have just bought a boat so fairly new to boat fishing.

I paid via paypal on Saturday night but havn't recieved any email or anything apart from a paypal reciept, do I need to fill in any forms or anything in order for membership to go through?

Thanks,

Jon

The actual change of membership status and sending out of info. is a manual one.

I am sure the dedicated web peeps will be on you case soon enough - unfortunaltey we are still saving up for the full time admin totty in the club, but hey we have to spend all our cash on something!!!

If you come to the meet on Thursday you may even get a prestigeous membership card if Bob F is there.

Rob

Edited by rob francis

Membership card ???...I was told none left as I asked the Q way back in July.

I guess the most important bit is making sure you have the Status on the forum is upgraded to club member so that you get all the club info/reports etc

Welcome aboard jay kay (Jon)

May see you Thursday.....8pm

Dave biggrin.gif

Hello, so I took all of your advice and joined as I have just bought a boat so fairly new to boat fishing.

I paid via paypal on Saturday night but havn't recieved any email or anything apart from a paypal reciept, do I need to fill in any forms or anything in order for membership to go through?

Thanks,

Jon

Jon

Just checked and yes we received your payment in Donna's name via paypal.

As Rob says everything in the club is done manually and voluntarily so unfortunately it does take time. I will update your forum status now, this will give you full access to our site. You will also in due course receive a welcome email from bob F our membership sec but this may not be for a few days.

Anyhow welcome to the club and enjoy your membership

Martin