Hello All

-Woody-

I'm new to fishing but love it so much that I'm looking to purchase my first boat possibly next year. I thought that it may be a good idea to perhaps join this club first and try to learn a little before I buy the boat. I'd like to perhaps take some sought of course to learn how to navigate and get to know all the safety issues etc.

Do you still hold the club meetings on the first Thursday of every month at the Parkstone Trades and Labour Club? If so I'd like to attend the next meeting.

Looking forward to happy days afloat.

Woody

Welcome Woody - see you Thurs!

Echo what Tom says - you'll find a wealth of info in the club, so just ask, and more than likey the boat you'll looking at will be owed in the club so you;ll get 1st hand advice.

Adam

Hi Woody

Welcome to the best club on the South Coast if not the uk! wink.gif

If you are looking for a boat at sometime, if you take a peek at my website, link in my signature, it may give you some ideas.

Best advice is to try to get out as crew on as many boats you can, to see how YOU feel about them and if it suits you and your needs and pocket.

As Safety Officer I would recomend a number of courses, Powerboat level 2, VHF radio, Survival at Sea, Navigation just to wet your appitite. ohmy.gif

Enjoy

Coddy

cool.gif