Blame Paul D

Member Removed

Hello all, another newbie to the site and certainly to small boat fishing. I'm a friend of Paul's through AFC Bournemouth; a long time fisherman but not really in the sea.

Pleased to be here though. Paul's scared the **** out of me a few times already with his boatmanship, if that's the right term, but I'm keen. I want to catch bream - haven't done so since I was a kid.

So I guess I offer myself as a crew member with zero knowledge to any poor fool that'll have me.

As I said initially, blame Paul D blink.gif

Hello all, another newbie to the site and certainly to small boat fishing.  I'm a friend of Paul's through AFC Bournemouth; a long time fisherman but not really in the sea.

Pleased to be here though.  Paul's scared the **** out of me a few times already with his boatmanship, if that's the right term, but I'm keen.  I want to catch bream - haven't done so since I was a kid.

So I guess I offer myself as a crew member with zero knowledge to any poor fool that'll have me.

As I said initially, blame Paul D  blink.gif

It's OK, he's scared the sh1t out of himself and a few of us too! laugh.gif

Welcome!

Paul's scared the **** out of me a few times already with his boatmanship

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Paul's one of the better skippers...you think that was scarey, just wait until you go out with the rest of us. ph34r.gifsick.gif

Welcome to the club, Andy.

blink.gifhuh.gifsick.gifwub.gifph34r.gif and I taught him nearly all he knows smile9.gifsmile9.gif

Not really as no one could teach someone that badly laugh.gif

Welcome Andy

Oh and sorry Paul tongue.gif your not at all that bad tongue.gif ......are you?

Martin

I don't think so, but maybe that is the scary part - biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Seriously though, it has been a learning curve for me over the past 4 years and I consider that I am safer now than a few years ago.

Important things are to learn from your mistakes and listen to advice.