A TomBettle recruit

seaspark

New to boats and fishing, bought a little shetland cadet in december and will be launching soon. Have a mooring opposite the captains club at christchurch waiting. Unfortunatly a broken leg (now full of metal) from skiing in january has delayed the launch date till next month. Look forward to meeting any members especially anyone with boats in christchurch. Always prepared to supply the pints in exchange for quality fishing tips.

I am based in Christchurch and usually launch from Wick.

A guy who lives up my road was telling me his friends uncle was looking to launch from Wick and has a mooring near there but wont be just yet as he has broken his leg. That wouldn't be you by any chance I wonder ?

hey mate, good 2 have another christchurch recruit! There plenty of good fishing to be had. I enjoy loads of fishing without having to travel more than 10 mins from mudeford enterance. Summer brings has loads of bream, wrass, bass, and gars on the reef, the same distance just a different direction will give you hounds, plenty of mixed ray species, gurnard, pack tope and winter cod and whiting, while summer night fishing brings decent eels, big bass and big huss. Autumn gave up some big trigger fish. Oh, and theres doggies everywhere!....All within 2 and a half miles steam and a couple of quid fuel wink.gif You will never be short of bites mate.

Some of the areas you will get to know include the ledge, xray, s.rough, the beerpans, the clan, d.sands and banks, etc. You will need to spend a bit of time working out where all these areas are and you won't go far wrong. I can't give numbers, or will broadcast on here where each of these are, but if you ever need crew, or want to crew, let me know and i'l take you out in the bay.

I launch from mudeford, so i may see you about.

Good luck

Danny

DatDamBoat