48 Hour Comp

Sinbad

Last year I think the monies were collected after the comp, although booking in is required prior to the comp.

This competition is particularily important as it is the first one to count for the BFM competition. We will need at least 10 anglers fishing, so the more the merrier.

I shall be fishing some of the days.

Paul

I am not sure if we have a Competition Sub Committee for this event

But you do need to pre book with Paul [Fish recorder] or Adam [Competition organiser] so that they know who is entered and how much prize money is at stake.

We also need confirmation regarding a gathering afterwards for a prize giving, has anyone organised that in Adam's absence in the Caymans?

New boat not finished yet so I may be after crewing with someone to wet a line during what has always been my favorite comp.

Fish anywhere at any time over most of a weekend for specimen fish.

In my book that is an excellent opportunity and I can not really understand why more Members do not partake.

If you are going out that weekend please support the event by entering

Charlie biggrin.gif

I will keep track of who is booked in for the 48Hr Comp on this thread or of course by calling me.

So far we have :-

Paul Frey

Paul D

Gordon Moore

Duncan and Dave

Andy Garret + ?

Mark and Rich

Neal and Vernon

Hi Paul,

If my doctor can sort out an anti-biotic that works tomorrow when he gets my swab results back I'm hoping to fish the competion, subject to an infected wound healing in time. If not all the best to everyone who is taking part.

Gordon H

damm - don't tell Mark there are kebabs there or he will be over catching all the big brill! ph34r.gif

I sort of feel that whilst Weymouth and kebabs go together St PP is more of a crab and Chablis place - especially given the sunshine promised for the weekend!

Oh stop it weep.gif

My Offshore is still in the Garden, and it may be the weekend that the engine goes in

The other option is not available this weekend weep.gif

and the weather is looking good

B****R it.

Still if the sun shines the boat will look good when the scaffold comes down

Charlie biggrin.gif