Poole Patch Ray

cheers Charlie but with a great fish and a good starting pic (casio camera?) it's a matter of fairly simple stages. Difficult bit is the colour saturation - this would print well (from the full size version) but is possibly a touch oversaturated for web viewing. However I wanted to show how colourful rays can be!

However I wanted to show how colourful rays can be!

Duncan that is a good picture showing the ray getting highly stressed by the amount of pink around the wings edges.

The more pink and brighter it gets the more stressed the fish is and needs to be returned or dispatched.

Coddy

cool.gif

Duncan- Yep a Casio Exilim EX-Z60. It's no SLR but it's very small so will comfortably go in a pocket, and has a decent resolution and an 3x optical zoom. And most importantly it was half price in Asda!

I've also got a Canon A620 which takes better shots, but doesn't fit in a pocket.

Dave- the Ray went back into the water immediately after the photo was taken and it swam happily away.

Edited by charlieannear

duncan, what program do you use to adjust the hue/saturation?

i often use photoshop, though this can be a tad complicated and annoying at times, especially with fine colour adjustments! weep.gif

Great ray (and re-touched photo)

Dan