Sunday Bassing

Adam F

Hi all

Nice to see that the fish are still playing, I hope to get out at least once this weekend to try and get sam his pollack. or a decent eel

I like to read about all these fish on the forum but not many are being reported to me to add into the book????????

perhaps you are all awaiting the 10lber

As I do not read all of the forum posts, [ Most but not all] I do not pick the fish sizes from there.

I have a phone at home with answer machine, and one at work, mobile and emails at work and home.

So there are plenty of ways to get the message to me if you want to. biggrin.gif

Tight lines

charlie biggrin.gif

Nice shot Martin - thanks Dean....I think Gordon got a few of Maverick also.

BW performed lovely yesterday we had 24 knots following Martin at one point in not a flat clam sea - she just bashed on through - great fun!

....but, we both noticed a sqeaking coming from the boat somewhere yesterday - may be nothing but things like that tend to worry - almost sounds like the deck has come away from one of the stringers slightly?? It only happends when we were giving it a bit of welly at hit a largish wave...