2022 Species Competition 18-19th June

jerry.shutter

Next weekend is the Species Comp, fish either the Saturday or Sunday weather permitting, I am sure Mal or I will post something if the weather isn’t looking kind.

If you haven’t fished any of the club Competitions fish this one, it’s great fun, basically everything counts, it’s not all about size!!!

If you have any questions or concerns ring myself 07866532766 or any committee member who will be delighted to help.

Tight lines Jerry

Ok Guys,

Having chatted to other committee members, the weather is looking like it could go either way, Father’s Day, and few entries, it has been suggested we postpone until next weekend and hope for better weather and a bit more enthusiasm from members..

So the Species Comp is re scheduled for the 25th and 26th June, sorry to those who entered this weekend but I feel the weather is to inclement at present to go ahead.

Jerry

The weather is not looking brilliant but a decision will be made tomorrow (Thursday) as to whether we can do the Species Comp this weekend.

Any one planning to enter if this weekend please put your name down to give us an idea of uptake.

Thanks Jerry