Tiddler for Sale

Jim

Thanks Charlie.

MANY reasons why I've decided to sell but mainly just lack of use.

Had the computer readout the other day:

Only 132 hours on the engine since new.

Not had time to do an advert yet and no Idea what to ask for her.  No used ones on the market to go by but they're £18,000  list with only a 40 on the back ?????????????

Anyone any thoughts?

2 weeks Jim, I could have waited for a better offer, but I took the money as we had all ready got a 2nd boat.

And I only put it on face ache market place, I was going to put it on findafishing boat but had no need.

41 minutes ago, gonorn said:

2 weeks Jim, I could have waited for a better offer, but I took the money as we had all ready got a 2nd boat.

And I only put it on face ache market place, I was going to put it on findafishing boat but had no need.

To be fair, that was a good price for a boat with such a new motor. I see them advertised for anything up to 2 or 3 grand more than that. (Doesnt mean they actually get that price tho).

21 hours ago, Graham Nash said:

To be fair, that was a good price for a boat with such a new motor. I see them advertised for anything up to 2 or 3 grand more than that. (Doesnt mean they actually get that price tho).

Yup and that's why I took the 10k offer we had, I was also paying storage/berthing for 3 boats at one point.... That can soon add up and the extra 1-2k that I might have got was not worth the gamble.

3 hours ago, Tiddler said:

Thanks Graham.

Mixed feelings about it.  Crazy to keep it if I don't use it but going to miss it.  🙂

One thing in it's favour Jim, in the present climate, it's probably increasing in value rather than depreciating and there's not many things you can say that about.

Terry.

• 2 months later...