Hey!

Adam

Welcome to our club website Adam and I hope you find it useful.

If you want to glean even more information then why not join us proper.  Once a fully paid up member you would have access to our members only section where most activity happens.  Membership also give access to other club benefits

Regards, Martin (Vice Chairman)

Welcome Adam,

I might be slightly biased as I was a member a long time ago and let it lapse (due to never managing to get out fishing)! Im back to it now, and have re-joined. The wealth of experience within the club is huge.

Theres a whole new world in this forum to club members. Its worth the money alone. 

9 hours ago, Graham Nash said:

Welcome Adam,

I might be slightly biased as I was a member a long time ago and let it lapse (due to never managing to get out fishing)! Im back to it now, and have re-joined. The wealth of experience within the club is huge.

Theres a whole new world in this forum to club members. Its worth the money alone. 

Steady on Graham, you'll have me signing up if you're not careful and I'm not even on PBSBAC's patch! 🤣👍

10 hours ago, Andy135 said:

Steady on Graham, you'll have me signing up if you're not careful and I'm not even on PBSBAC's patch! 🤣👍

I do believe we have many members that are not local (we certainly did when I was a member last time round).... maybe someone else would have a better idea of that?

Living out of town is not a reason for not joining, I live in Oxfordshire and have been a member, if memory serves me right, since 2004. Joining was the best decision I have ever made regarding fishing and as a bonus, I have made many good friends for life, it really is the friendliest group of people imaginable.

Terry.

9 hours ago, plaicemat said:

Living out of town is not a reason for not joining, I live in Oxfordshire and have been a member, if memory serves me right, since 2004. Joining was the best decision I have ever made regarding fishing and as a bonus, I have made many good friends for life, it really is the friendliest group of people imaginable.

Terry.

Aahh we love you to grockle XD smiley emoticon