Hi All

Chasajay

Hi all, thought I'd say Hello.  Just (re)-joined after a long absence (and with a commitment to be a more active participant this time 🙂).  My boat Splash Out (Alaska) was owned by an active member prior to me (I bought her 2008 ish).  Hope to join in a fair amount, learn a lot & contribute where I can.  Apart from being out on the boat, do a lot of flyfishing on the rivers here and Devon, & fancy a go at the salt water fly fishing this year.  Berthed at Cobbs on the stack.

Look forward to meeting up.

Charlie

Hi Charlie welcome back.

I hope to spend much more time in Poole in the future, I have been looking at the rivers for Grayling in Dorset as the winds seem to keep us on shore and thought the rivers a really good second choice😀

Jerry

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks all, need to expand my horizons beyond scratching around the bay for bream & mackerel (fun all the same)!  @jerry.shutterif you’re a member of Christchurch ac, they have some stretches 

worth a visit for grayling, or esp if you like the challenge of flyfishing.

ps Out in the bay this afternoon, Bob sold me the perfect little vessel for a few hours out! So good to be on the water. 

• 2 weeks later...