Birthday greetings Adrian

Stuie

1 hour ago, Ohgreatone said:

Thank, sorry to hear you've sold your boat, but I'm so impressed by the generosity of club members to keep you fishing, on another note, the boat I was trying to  buy in Spain has fallen through so I'm back in the hunt. Can't think of a better way to enjoy the day.

I spoke to Mark at stingray boats in Cobbs yesterday, I bought my current boat from him last year.

I had a quick look on his website at his current stock, nothing listed. I was a bit concerned he was having health issues, and not working. But no, he cant keep the boats in stock long enough to get them listed on the web.

He said as they are coming in, they sell overnight. Told me he could sell my boat again to return me a profit, even after fees. But advised me not to sell it if i was looking to upgrade as i wouldn't be able to find a replacement.

Difficult time to be buying a boat.

Thanks guys

Venison stew, The Guv'nor wine from majestic and chocolate cake washed down with Hobgoblin gold, so beer and cake sorted.

Death Trap II you are spot on about buying boats, they're flying off the shelf at inflated prices, hence I was looking at Spain. I missed a nice Arvor AS  in Weymouth by 2 hours about 3 weeks ago, gutted.

I've got an itch to scratch and it's going to happen