Dave Lynes.

Leicester Fisheagle

The members as usual are showing what a thoughtful lot you all are. I am pleased to say that our memory / condolence card to Dave gave him a great satisfaction and conveyed our feelings whilst he was still able to enjoy it.

I was lucky to meet Dave by chance along the Stour just a couple of months ago. One of his happy places whilst taking photographs. He was still hunting down that great shot even whilst he was in great pain. Always good at what ever he set out to do, he leaves quite a void.

I truly hope you rest in blissful peace, goodbye to a member who will be greatly missed.

I hope you don't mind me popping in to say a huge Thank you to you all, firstly for the card. That was such a beautiful card, Thank you for putting a huge smile on his face. Infact I took it into the McMillan unit where it sat on his bedside table for many days being admired by all. I also Thank you also for the lovely comments on here and on his Facebook page. Ime just getting round to reading them. Regards Jackie xx🙏

• 2 weeks later...