Stuie

Out tomorrow in the bay with Geoff Lambert

Ok Stuie, you have a good time now.

I'm planning to give the Car Park a go, the water is going to be fairly cloudy, may be a struggle for sight feeders. The forecast is for a swell of around 1m at 13 seconds.

If anyone is around out there give us a shout.

15 hours ago, lofty said:

Karens revo. Sold my yellow one to fund a compass duo. We will peddle together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jacqui was thinking of a double kayak but I wasn't convinced cos one of us would be at the front pedalling like fury and the other one at the back reading her Kindle and relaxing ! :lol: 

Thinking about it though . . . . . . . she could be handing me the food and drinks over my shoulder so it does have it's it's benefits. :smileys-fish-721285:

I'll be keen to hear how it goes.

Jim

Jacqui was thinking of a double kayak but I wasn't convinced cos one of us would be at the front pedalling like fury and the other one at the back reading her Kindle and relaxing ! :lol: 

Thinking about it though . . . . . . . she could be handing me the food and drinks over my shoulder so it does have it's it's benefits. :smileys-fish-721285:

I'll be keen to hear how it goes.
Jim

https://hobiekayak.co.uk/product/hobie-compass-duo/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the link Lofty.

I had already googled and watched it.

Very impressive. I was also impressed with the  guys at the Hobie shop @ Rockley. No hassle just let us go for a test drive and gave us info without the pressure. 

Jacqui loves kayaking so we may buy one in the spring and they'll have my business if we do. :smileys-fish-465204:

5 hours ago, Tiddler said:

Thanks for the link Lofty.

I had already googled and watched it.

Very impressive. I was also impressed with the  guys at the Hobie shop @ Rockley. No hassle just let us go for a test drive and gave us info without the pressure. 

Jacqui loves kayaking so we may buy one in the spring and they'll have my business if we do. :smileys-fish-465204:

Where you gonna fit your rocket launchers Jim?😃

Late comer Geoff joined us, after Stuie had a trapped nerve and couldn’t get out, had a lovely day in the sun, Bass, Blonde Rays, Whiting, Plaice, Congers. 

Whiting mostly small but a few keepers.

Nice to meet Geoff and Dogfish hasn’t changed🤣🤣🤣🤣

Stay safe everyone.