www.offshoreoutlaws.co.uk

Tarlach.

Dear PBSBAC members .

Some of you may remember the good old days of WSF ? And especially the boat ownership and maintenance forum.

It was a real fun place to hang out, share in banter and boat ownership tips and hints.

Unfortunately due to some over zealous moderation and dictatorship ruling all the fun was taken out of the site. And now members are leaving in their droves.

The new facelift of the site didn’t help them either.

Now about 15 months ago 8 of us who were regulars on there started our own forum. It is a boat ownership, boat fishing and sharking site dedicated to adults who don’t want to be told off by teacher.

It is my honour to advertise this new forum to all you over 18 PBSBAC members.

The site is....

www.offshoreoutlaws.co.uk

The site has been allowed to advertise here with the permission of the PBSBAC committee.

I will be asking admin to put up a sticky for our new forum, and we will reciprocate with a PBSBAC sticky on our site.

Please come take a look around, we will be happy to see you over there, sharing some friendly over 18’s banter and fishing/boat experiences.

Thanks for reading, and once again thank you to the committee !

Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck with that Neil,

I am personally dedicated to this Forum as it has a wealth of knowledge on Boat Ownership, Boat Fishing and Sharking

(Rob and Charlie !!!)and tones of other things. It also has hundreds of members and I know a lot of effort has been put into the Forum by the committee to make it the success it is.

I get the over 18 thing and it sounds fun.

Good luck

Greg

Good luck with that Neil,

I am personally dedicated to this Forum as it has a wealth of knowledge on Boat Ownership, Boat Fishing and Sharking
(Rob and Charlie !!!)and tones of other things. It also has hundreds of members and I know a lot of effort has been put into the Forum by the committee to make it the success it is.

I get the over 18 thing and it sounds fun.

Good luck

Greg

Thanks Greg.

• 3 months later...
I have just registered on the site and look forward to looking through when I get some spare time, oh wait I've got loads of that.

Good stuff Ian. We look forward to your intro and show us your boat post ! Oh wait...

3 minutes ago, Tiddler said:

Tiddler's only 13 feet but happy outside the harbour as long as it's calm - ish.

If it's horrible weather I don't go out anyway.

Been through the lumpy stuff at Old Harry a few times with no problem.

I thought you were going to say she is happy outside the house

I have a lovely 14ft Dejon but Mrs Simpson won't let me outside the harbour.
Turn your Ais off then and she will never know.

As always , you need to pick the weather/seas conditions to suit yourself, skills and craft.

I've been 20+ miles from mooring in heavy white topped seas, wind against tide in the dark on the wrong side of Start Point lighthouse. But with sensible approach and knowing it.would.take a lot of throttle control we came back ok.

Just do what you (and for Ian, his wife) are happy with.

R

I enjoyed logging into the Offshore Outlaws site last night and there are some good converstaions and topics on there, just looking forward to some fishing this year.

glad you liked it Ian. Feel free to join in when you have a story to tell or a catch to report!