Species and Specimen Comp for PBSBAC 24th + 25th October

jerry.shutter

I can't see how going to the boat can be classed as "essential travel".

The rules say:

• to spend time or exercise outdoors - this should be done locally wherever possible, but you can travel to do so if necessary (for example, to access an open space).

I'm not sure fishing is classed as exercise.

1 hour ago, Brian said:

The rules say:

• to spend time or exercise outdoors - this should be done locally wherever possible, but you can travel to do so if necessary (for example, to access an open space).

Bet Mal doesn't agree !

2 hours ago, Brian said:

The rules say:

Going to the boat just to tinker with it probably isn't essential travel, but going to the boat in order to undertake exercise and recreation is permitted.

Interestingly, I found this on the AT website. It mentions that the travel guidelines are just that - guidance, not law.

qUdLGid.png

The rules say:

It is classed as recreation though Brian, which is on the governments list of allowed activities.
MDL Hamble are open, Hamble harbour master has said the river and Southampton waters are open. I can’t see what the fuss is about personally.
I took the boat out for a shakedown test after the fitting of my turbo and it was not an issue. Even passed a borders boat. No questions raised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk