Jump to content
jerry.shutter

Species and Specimen Comp for PBSBAC 24th + 25th October

Recommended Posts

HI guys, i have been watching the worsening forecast, cancelled my crew yesterday on safety grounds , if i would not be happy launching at baiter with my set up i dont think anyone else would be.  happy to back Charlies idea, Jerry, Mal and committe its your call but i think this is  " THE STORM BEFORE THE LULL !  "     Next weekend  wind up to 58 m, p, h,   boo.                                                                                                                                                  Awaiting with interest        Colin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/20/2020 at 6:33 PM, jerry.shutter said:

I think we need to leave it 24 hrs before a decision is made, at the moment it’s not looking too good I agree, though things do seem to change a lot at short notice.

Any decisions made yet ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok Guys,

 

The competition is “Postponed” until 7-8th November. Hopefully the weather will be kinder and we will not be locked down.

Stay safe and hopefully see you all out on the water on the 7-8th November.

 

Jerry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Well done Jerry  
Better luck next time 
 
Lets hope a few more boats support it next time 5 boats is a poor turn out

I think more would support it Kev if they knew you always get the first 2 rounds of drinks in afterwards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marlin - Greg + One other ??
Madness: Jim, Martin + Maybe Dean
 Tarlach Too: Neil, Leo + 1

Serenity - Tony + Peter

My Baby - Norman and Dogfish Dave

Slice of Life - Lofty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marlin - Greg + One other ??
Madness: Jim, Martin + Maybe Dean
 Tarlach Too: Neil, Leo + 1

Serenity - Tony + Peter

My Baby - Norman and Dogfish Dave

Slice of Life - Lofty

Alfresco - Charlie . Dan and Ian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marlin - Greg + One other ??
Madness: Jim, Martin + Maybe Dean
 Tarlach Too: Neil, Leo + 1

Serenity - Tony + Peter

My Baby - Norman and Dogfish Dave

Slice of Life - Lofty

Alfresco - Charlie . Dan and Ian

Tigerfish - Steve + Alun

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marlin - Greg + One other ??
Madness: Jim, Martin + Maybe Dean
 Tarlach Too: Neil, Leo + 1

Serenity - Tony + Peter

My Baby - Norman and Dogfish Dave

Slice of Life - Lofty

Alfresco - Charlie . Dan and Ian

Tigerfish - Steve + Alun

Solan - Rob, Chris (jnr) + 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The news today of Twin Sails closing the weekend of the re scheduled competition, will unfortunately mean a small number of boats will not be able to join in.

 

I have spoken with Cobbs who hopefully might be able to organise alternative moorings elsewhere, for any boats moored there, who wish to participate and cannot get under the bridge.

 

I will post when I get a reply from Cobbs. Please get in touch with me if you berth at Cobbs and would like to put your boat in another marina for a week.

 

Hopefully Cobbs will give a positive reply.

 

Jerry

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think the bridge will affect the comp. 😎

The bridge is closing Monday 7th December to Friday 11th December.

I thought the comp was Saturday 7th November and Sunday 8th November

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Announcements

×