Species and Specimen Comp for PBSBAC 24th + 25th October

jerry.shutter

HI guys, i have been watching the worsening forecast, cancelled my crew yesterday on safety grounds , if i would not be happy launching at baiter with my set up i dont think anyone else would be.  happy to back Charlies idea, Jerry, Mal and committe its your call but i think this is  " THE STORM BEFORE THE LULL !  "     Next weekend  wind up to 58 m, p, h,   boo.                                                                                                                                                  Awaiting with interest        Colin.

The news today of Twin Sails closing the weekend of the re scheduled competition, will unfortunately mean a small number of boats will not be able to join in.

I have spoken with Cobbs who hopefully might be able to organise alternative moorings elsewhere, for any boats moored there, who wish to participate and cannot get under the bridge.

I will post when I get a reply from Cobbs. Please get in touch with me if you berth at Cobbs and would like to put your boat in another marina for a week.

Hopefully Cobbs will give a positive reply.

Jerry