Weymouth Weekender?

Adam F

With the Channel Islands looking out of the equation this year, I’m planning at least one trip West to overnight in Portland.

Next weekend is shaping up ok at the moment ( although these low pressure systems are so changeable!)

Anyone fancy a trip - I’m going anyway but would be nice to have a buddy / catch up with other members after lockdown!

Hi Adam

I am very interested in making a trip up to Portland this year however I can't do next weekend but going forward would be interested in going there either on our own or with others.

Also there is a proposed WSF meet at Portland starting the weekend of the 29th August.  I have been watching this evolve but as yet not put my name down for it but weather permitting would do that WSF meet

Well the weekend weather looks pretty good so as it stands JV will be heading for either a day of wrecking followed by the banks or the other way round. Staying in Portland Marina, and depending on access to pubs may even eat on the boat. 

Tides are small, aiming to leave circa 7am Sat. I’ll ring a Portland tomorrow to book a berth.

Adam