Who's out on the weekend?

Andy135

So now that the government have clarified the scope of outdoor activities and confirmed that we're allowed out on our tubs to have a dangle who will be out there and what will you be aiming for?

I'm planning to head east from Langstone with my son to see if we can find a plaice or two. It'll be an early start for us (4am) as we live inland but hoping to get the best of the weather on Saturday morning.

Fingers crossed and tight lines all 🤞🎣

Unfortunately  NOT ME :cry:

Still observing lock down at the moment being in the high risk vulnerable old fogey with health issues category.:dissapointed:

The family have self isolated and locked me and Denise  down for the time being having performed their own Risk Assessments.:mask:

Quite enjoying having the shopping done for us you never know what will turn up.

I am going to leave it a few more weeks yet to see how the R number is affected by the lock down relaxation and if things improve will probably escape and do a runner:smirk:

Sorry to hear that you two 😔.

Fingers crossed you're able to get out as soon as it's safe for you both to do so. I've found it hard enough being stuck inside these last 8 weeks, can't imagine what it must be like for you seeing everyone else get out whilst still being at home.

Boat confirmed as last few bits of work done today, but a spring clean and safety check are in order first, plus I predict a mad rush this weekend so I’m happy to stay away and maybe creep out midweek when quieter. I’ve missed it like mad though!!!

Going out today from Cobbs on our 1st trip since getting the new boat home in January so it will be an experience of fishing and getting use to the new boat (shaft drive) so completely different to the Warrior ! Excited isn't the word lol

I think the bridge is only doing 4 lifts a day 8.30 9.30 3.30 4.40 ???? 7days a week

The boys and me went bait digging yesterday and it was hard to find them (Hamworthy pier area)

good luck all

Gary

Hopefully I’ll be out chasing some bream on Saturday !
I’ve got plenty of bait as I panicked bought some 7 weeks ago !
Who needs bog roll anyhow ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you defrost the squid before wiping your arse Neil? (Never thought I'd string those words together!

R

What is it with your steering rams Charlie, you so often seem to get trouble with them, maybe another problem in the system causing it, like particles from the pump and/or dirty ATF. I replaced mine more than 6 years ago and never touched them since. 

See you on the water guys, I'll be trying for bream initially, don't want to put too much of a damper on things but Alun has just told me the water is pretty dirty with the May rot.