Easterlies

jerry.shutter

Having an idea they where going to shut the cafes and pubs down I had the boat serviced and ready to go, And when I looked we had been giving light Northerly's. Now I am sad as Jerry Just said its all gone around Easterly and not looking very good for the weekend atm.

Hi   Guys,     pubs , clubs,  restaurants,  etc seem to have been targeted today, plus no gatherings above five people, so how is the position at cobbs quay,?  and yacht club Charlie?  this is all starting to look very frustrating and may be more prolonged  than has been reported up till tonight . The job looks like dragging on a long time.                                                                                                                                                                                                    Who ordered easterlies Jerry?   well not my new born lambs, they would like it warmer, but at least its a bit drier on average, thats a start! 

59 minutes ago, Colin-58 said:

Hi   Guys,     pubs , clubs,  restaurants,  etc seem to have been targeted today, plus no gatherings above five people, so how is the position at cobbs quay,?  and yacht club Charlie?  this is all starting to look very frustrating and may be more prolonged  than has been reported up till tonight . The job looks like dragging on a long time.                                                                                                                                                                                                    Who ordered easterlies Jerry?   well not my new born lambs, they would like it warmer, but at least its a bit drier on average, thats a start! 

You might just be in the best isolation, good luck with Spring.

I am hoping that we will be allowed to keep using our boats (selfishly). I assume poor old Cobbs bar will be shut. 

Of course if the bridges stop operating Martin we will be looking for the Holes Bay Monster🙈🙈

I will try and beat the easterlies at least once this week,  might creep down towards the island? 

On a a different tack at least Naga Munchetty is back on breakfast tv😄😄😄😄😄

Cobbs club is closed, been in contact with Dave and Julia today and they are clearing things out that could be targeted to get stolen.

Could be hard times for a lot of people for a while.

Stay safe and need to look out for each other for sure.