Notice to Mariners re bridge lifts

Maverick Martin

Hi Martin ,i must be getting nearly up to spec with technology , i just tried link and it worked for me!     as farmer and engineer i think you will find it is normally the "cheep" bridge that is knackered!.    I call it the Father Christmas Bridge,   It dont seem to work very often to me .                      P  S      For the record Martin has been helping me to post pictures he has been a great help, Huge thanks Martin.                                                            No excuse for the rest of you now, post some photos it creates more interest in the club                                                                                                                   Best wishes all , o and batten down the hatches if you have not already!      Colin.

2 hours ago, Colin-58 said:

P  S      For the record Martin has been helping me to post pictures he has been a great help, Huge thanks Martin.                                                            No excuse for the rest of you now, post some photos it creates more interest in the club                                     

Martin has a lot to answer for. 😉

Terry.

On 2/21/2020 at 7:23 PM, Colin-58 said:

O K     Terry, i wont bother posting any more,  Sorry if my factual, usually  jestfull  reports seem to upset you in some way ,  😏

You keep posting, you are one of the most enthusiastic, fishing and  active members. We definitely need you in this forum.

More power to your elbow. Colin I enjoy your work rate, your positive approach and your willingness to accept guidance and go and try attitude to catch your target species. If there was a trophy for most improved member you would have my vote. 😊

On 2/21/2020 at 7:23 PM, Colin-58 said:

O K     Terry, i wont bother posting any more,  Sorry if my factual, usually  jestfull  reports seem to upset you in some way ,  😏

Well, that's put me in my place, I promise not to try anything mildly amusing at your expense again.

Terry.

On 2/21/2020 at 10:04 PM, jerry.shutter said:

Colin I deal with bonkers farmers all the time. It’s nice to hear your madness on here, keep going, it’s all a big learning curve👍

Thanks Jerry,     i accept your compliments

On 2/23/2020 at 6:14 PM, Mal Thomas said:

You keep posting, you are one of the most enthusiastic, fishing and  active members. We definitely need you in this forum.

More power to your elbow. Colin I enjoy your work rate, your positive approach and your willingness to accept guidance and go and try attitude to catch your target species. If there was a trophy for most improved member you would have my vote. 😊

Thanks Mal ,   iam almost speechless  , with a lump in my throat, that is one of the nicest, kindest, reassuring  statements anyone has ever made about me, much appreciated .  i like the trophy idea , i have come a long way in three years i suppose, if you were to have asked me back then to name three  things i may catch at Poole i may have answered Mackerel , a train , and   Deli-Beli ! 

7 hours ago, Maverick said:

He's not............I think    ""  Martin has twigged "

On 2/21/2020 at 1:48 PM, plaicemat said:

Martin has a lot to answer for. 😉

Terry.

On returning from Specsavers, its a winking emoj ,  all for given  Terry😊      Keep laughing clubmates it costs nothing !   Best Wishes    Colin

12 hours ago, Stuie said:

Colin - you cannot be serious!!!!!!!

Of course not Stuie, not for long, there is too much doom and gloom in the world , we all need some good cheer, well and some good fishing weather would not go a miss!