next week

alun j.

How many of you are looking at those forecasts for next week ??

A run of several relatively calm days...what a change !  Could be a bit nippy first thing.

I wonder if there are still any whiting inshore....they usually push off around now, just leaving the tiddlers.

Hoping it holds,

Alun.

Hi Alun,   yes iam hoping to get out again for a two day jaunt, subject to farm work,  may see you out or channel 6 v h f may be,  good luck.                   Colin.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              P  S   Terry, did Katfish leave a big red X ?    😊

As Alun says the weather is giving us the chance to get out and enjoy a calmish sea for a day or two hopefully , i will be pleased to see a new picture of a cod caught by any club member, so wish you all good luck.    Hope you manage to get out Charlie, i know work thing can be a bit of a bind!                               Good luck folks                                                    Colin