Flounder Comp 2nd Comp

Coddy

• 2 weeks later...

It may be your turn Allan!    i was hoping to join in its a good cause,  just worried Frank caught the last two flounders in the harbour last outing though!  .  struggling to drum up any enthusiasm with crew,  do you think if i offer them a hot three course lunch that may be enough to entice them,?   i think it seems a good idea as it would give me something to do, cant think i will be "busy" floundering.                                                   And on a serious note, do you think it will go ahead? weather is not set that fair at the moment is it?                                                                                                 All the best an optimistic Colin. 

37 minutes ago, Leicester Fisheagle said:

There is currently a weather window. Have spoken to Chris Holloway who is helping organise things. He wants to make a decision late Friday afternoon based on weather, bait availability and number of boats likely to fish.

Will it be posted on here if comp. Is on or not Allan?