Boat for sale

Colin-58

Boat for sale,  pretty much immaculate, ready to go fishing, cruising etc, it is a Orkney Longliner 2  16 ft.  With a good road trailer, it has a cuddy and cover, Mercury 20 elpt 4 stroke 5hp auxilliary,  there are  many extras to go with boat , fishfinder, tender with electric motor boat is 4 years  old from Orkney boats, main engine has been serviced, has done about twenty hours from new,    if a club member is looking to buy a first boat, this deal will have everything you could possibly want plus quite a few more ,  any interest i will post more details.                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Thanks    Colin.

Hi Rob,   Did you read  my description? its pretty much immaculate, so you could look up on Orkney boats site,it has the cuddy on it, iam selling for a friend, six or seven grand would be a talking point nothing is set in stone. Boxing day sale would be O K   Jim you would just need to P M me.  still working on tec issues to upload photos but i could whatsapp no prob.                                                                                                                   Maveric your confusing me, if you are Martin, i thought your boat is called Madness, have you got two boats already or is it a different martin?     

1 minute ago, Colin-58 said:

Maverick your confusing me, if you are Martin, i thought your boat is called Madness, have you got two boats already or is it a different martin?     

Colin it is Martin and their is only one of me and yes I have one boat that is called Madness.  What I was trying to say was if you put up a picture and give people a price starting point it would either ignite interest or send em packing.

If you want to email me a picture I will upload for you no probs.  Send to info@mjburt.co.uk

you didnt miss lead me Jim i like your seasonal banter, hope your  cold man flu  cough or whatever the concert goers  gave you is getting better, but if you do have a wish list, iam sure you have been a good boy so you could try putting a note on the side by the chimney brest  ,    you never know your luck!     The man himself may have some spare at the end of his rounds🎅                                                                                                                                                                     Colin

18 hours ago, Colin-58 said:

Glad to hear your better Jim,  Snorting and coughing about for seven weeks is no rascal fun!   best wishes, look after yourself cause no one else will. :thumbsup:                          Colin

Jim make sure you are fit for Sunday, it looks like it is going ahead,

tony

Thanks all but my cold's gone.

Looked at the weather for Sunday and all does look good Tony.

Really looking forward to it.

Let's hope there are still some flounders at the secret  flounder mark.

Have you filled up with fuel?

And the two _ 20 gallon drums as well ? ? ? :P

We'll speak tomorrow.

Jim