Tarlach - Neil - Andy - Luke

Reel Magic - Dave + Craig?

Madness - Dean, Martin, room for one other crew member

Alfresco _ Charlie + Ian + Dan and possibly Will

Loobie IV - Jerry + 2

Kingfisher - Chris & Mal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

7 boats and 18 guys, it's been such a shite winter I am now really looking forward to this trip.

If there are any other members old or new that are remotely interested in this trip either on your own boat or on another boat  post here.  If you have never done a channel crossing before don't be shy, you will get all the support you need to help make it an enjoyable experience but not only that you will have the security of being in company of others, what's not to like.

7 boats and 18 guys, it's been such a shite winter I am now really looking forward to this trip.

If there are any other members old or new that are remotely interested in this trip either on your own boat or on another boat  post here.  If you have never done a channel crossing before don't be shy, you will get all the support you need to help make it an enjoyable experience but not only that you will have the security of being in company of others, what's not to like.

Exactly Martin. I also am so looking forward to my first crossing in my own boat. It’s a great trip and company is cool too !!

Occupational hazard of being the new guy, right?!?  I'll be sure to bring my wallet then... and maybe some port... 

I wouldn’t let Ian see the port or you may just have a new BFFL !

• 2 weeks later...

Steve Porter has just posted that for anyone travelling to the Channel Islands there is the requirement to quarantine for 14 days which means that his trips to Alderney will not be possible. He is doing a passenger delivery to Guernsey and Alderney next week and is not allowed to go ashore. So far, there have been no cases of coronovirus in Alderney and I guess they want to keep it that way.

Terry.