Norway 2019 [long report]

great white

46 minutes ago, jerry.shutter said:

Great report Charlie, sad I missed it, let’s hope your monster can be beaten 😜😜😜😜 good on you for returning your pbs πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks Jerry.

I am sure it can, hopefully by one of our group next year.

Well done Charlie on another great report, it took me back remembering all those exciting times. What a good trip with a record breaking number ofΒ Halibut between us. I was shattered for a while when we got home.

Thanks to Chris for all he does and my boat buddy Nigel.

Great write up Charlie, covers the week perfectly.

The fish we caught between us was fantastic and the weather Gods looked after us.

You may want to add a 0 to the Krona's for the fuel, Β£50 of fuelΒ for a weeks fishing would of finished off the week! :blush:

Well done must of taken hours to write.

Thanks all,Β  glad you liked it

did it as a reference/ memory aid in the future.

Β 

May try to put a video together, but not for a while. LOL

Β 

Yes it took a few sessions to write, referring to the photos and a few notes taken on holiday, also helped a lot by the whats ap photo's from the guys.

Β 

You are right Chris 50 Krona for the weeks fuel would have been great.

Β 

Mal it took me a while to recover too. But back to tiling now.

Great trip you had there and great report Charlie, I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for making the time and effort to write it up.

I'm currently in Cambodia in the rainy season, it's worlds away. Lots of fish around here and water! I don't think I'll be writing a trip report, but over a beer!

24 minutes ago, Steve S said:

Great trip you had there and great report Charlie, I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for making the time and effort to write it up.

I'm currently in Cambodia in the rainy season, it's worlds away. Lots of fish around here and water! I don't think I'll be writing a trip report, but over a beer!
Β 

Have a great time Steve

Β 

I like to try to do reports and capture some pictures from fishing holidays. but stories over a beer are always good too

13 hours ago, iansimpson63 said:

Good report Charlie,

Β 

we flew over on Sept 11th and the weather was great on day 1 but the winds really picked up for the remaining 6 days. We have decided to go late June next year to have longer days and hopefully avoid the winds.

Β 

Ian

Hope that works for you Ian, I believe the light nights tend to get calm

Β 

are you at the meeting tonight I still have one of your tops at home.