Boat show discount code.

Tarlach.

• 3 weeks later...

Well !

What it is to be old & Stupid.:(

I just ordered 2 tickets. I ignored the OAP discount.

I wanted to use a promo code to get BOGOF:D

I kept clicking next and thinking I'll get the chance for a code at the next screen.

Wrong !:(

I just paid FULL PRICE ! 

Plonker ! ! :smileys-fish-777679:

Ah well not to worry.:smileys-fish-746921:

On 8/29/2019 at 12:51 PM, Tiddler said:

Well !

What it is to be old & Stupid.:(

I just ordered 2 tickets. I ignored the OAP discount.

I wanted to use a promo code to get BOGOF:D

I kept clicking next and thinking I'll get the chance for a code at the next screen.

Wrong !:(

I just paid FULL PRICE ! 

Plonker ! ! :smileys-fish-777679:

Ah well not to worry.:smileys-fish-746921:

Jim. No OAP discount, the Concession wouldn't apply/

Concession = Students, Disabled, Armed Forces, Emergency Services (includes NHS staff) and Residents (post codes SO14-19). Please bring a valid form of ID with you on the day.

Southampton Boat Show. Years ago they used to run a park and ride system for the show do they still do this or is there a coach from Bournemouth as my old 4x4 + beacons on the roof is to high for most multi storey car parks. I would like to attend this year as I haven't been to the show for years. What do you suggest. I've booked a days holiday to attend on the Monday

Southampton Boat Show. Years ago they used to run a park and ride system for the show do they still do this or is there a coach from Bournemouth as my old 4x4 + beacons on the roof is to high for most multi storey car parks. I would like to attend this year as I haven't been to the show for years. What do you suggest. I've booked a days holiday to attend on the Monday
I have been on the train, meaning a few beers can be had!

R

Are you an mdl user ?
If you are you could park at ocean village marina for free then walk up to the show !!
You can still park there if you want to pay, no height restriction !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk