Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have decided not to take Alfresco to Cherbourg this weekend due to the forecast on Sunday and to give my crew chance to cancel accommodation and not lose deposits.

 

Ian Alan and I will be out wrecking on Saturday with a decision to be made later, about what we do on Sunday.

 

My favourite competition so tight lines all

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great shame the weather is making it tricky again, I think even Saturday is looking variable for going offshore. I am sure Mal will post something if he feels it necessary.

Hopefully the weather gods will of got it wrong again.

Only five boats at the moment I think. 

Alfresco

Reel Magic

Fisheagle

Tigerfish

Loobie 1V  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×