Jump to content
simbo

new member

Recommended Posts

hi all  i am new to this club  but not new to  boat fishing.  . i was born in Alderney  and and grew up in Guernsey  i was a full time fisherman till 2000   I  moved to Dorset  14 years ago  . i have been been  pleasure fishing the last few years  launching from baiter  in a Alaska  500 . . i have now sold my Alaska  and getting a Arvor 215 next week and going to moor up at parkstone  marina  swing mooring  . i hope i can get to meet you all in time to come  thanks nigel    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Nigel

Welcome to the club.

I've received your PayPal payment and I've asked Martin to upgrade your Website status to Club Member, you will then be able to see the Club Only Section.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, niggle said:

Welcome to the club Nigel ,from another Nigel.Im usually doing the raffle at the club meetings

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Brian said:

Hi Nigel

Welcome to the club.

I've received your PayPal payment and I've asked Martin to upgrade your Website status to Club Member, you will then be able to see the Club Only Section.

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome Nigel. Get to some meetings and join in as much as you can ! Everyone very friendly and helpful !


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Tarlach. said:

Welcome Nigel. Get to some meetings and join in as much as you can ! Everyone very friendly and helpful !


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks when and where is the next meeting 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2019 at 7:24 PM, niggle said:

Welcome to the club Nigel ,from another Nigel.Im usually doing the raffle at the club meetings

 

 

Welcome to the club Nigel.

I'm usually winning the raffle at the club meetings :P:lol:

 

Jim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the Club Nigel

 

The more you join in the more you will get back.

 

Oh and a little reminder , I believe the venue is not available so June 6th Meeting is cancelled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, great white said:

 

Oh and a little reminder , I believe the venue is not available so June 6th Meeting is cancelled.

That's correct. No June meeting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×