Trip west

Ark

After a chat at the club presentation, hatched a plan to have a weekday 🙄a Tuesday  off 😳😳

met Jerry and Jerry at 7 o'clock, and shambles bound we were,turbot the target 🤞🤞

a steady 20 ish knots to the mark, found a couple of charters maybe today was the day second drift brill to me 😉😉

next drift brill to me 👍then a turbot to Jerry 2. skipperJerry was entertained with launce and sand eels 😩😩

two drifts time fish on to me 👍Another brill I must be Brill ___ iant 😉

Then in the skipper had a turbot and Jerry 2 had another, then a nice turbot to me made the tally 7 for the day a couple of keepers made it all good 

a great day to be out with some great banter and company wasn't to bad either 😆😆thanks Jerry for the invite and a great trip, and nice to meet Jerry 2 

Your welcome Kev, Good first trip West, you showed us how to do it.

Ark 🤓

Good to find a few flatties even though the mussel beds didn’t happen, very pleased with how the boat dealt with the sea on the way home, even if the head, loo, compartment filled with water🙄🙄

The Pukka pies were great cold, (microwave broken) how long have I had the boat🤔!

We had a great crack and caught our target, thanks for your superb crewing 🤣🤣🤣